1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you have had with either Kole or Tabitha, It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you!
3 comments:
I remember when we met and found out that our birthdays are the same day. Go June birthdays!!
I have tons of memories of you. I was like your mom when you were little and I always use to dress you up and do your hair.
I remember when we were little and we used to gang up on hannah (Poor girl). And we used to wrestle a lot. and hannah hated when we would pull her into it. Haha. yeah us!
Post a Comment