Thursday, January 29, 2009

Military Ball




This last weekened Kole and I went to Richfield for his military Ball. It was a fun little trip, very cold though. We had a really yummy dinner, they had awards, slide show, and speakers. They also had a raffel at the end. Kole bought a bunch of tickets and we started randomly placing them in the different buckets to win. Neither of us are ever that lucky but....
... Dun DADA DUH!!! I won! There is this man that lives there and makes knives by hand. There was a bunch he gave to the raffel and a necklace that was a replica of one of the knives there. It's such a cute little thing with crazy amounts of detail. He said that it took him 4 times longer to make my necklace than it did to make the actual knive he replicated. He did an amazing job and now I have a sweet necklace:)

2 comments:

Mangelson's said...

That is so cute. You look great by the way.

Mary & Trin said...

That is soo cute Baby. I am glad you won. I think it is just are family, because rarely if at all do I ever win anything either.