Disney Land




I drove up to Santaquin to visit my sisters and kole was at camp williams so he got to come down for easter:) I hadn't seen him in a few weeks so it was good.
Eating lunch with the girls.
It was Kayla's last week in town, She moved:( so a few of us girls from work
all went to lunch, It was a lot of fun.
Courtney, Emily, Tab, and Kayla
Chuck
The newest edition to our family. Emmy's been getting really lonely
so we got another little kitten. At first Emmy hated him and us for bringing him
home, but now they are best friends:)
And I was cleaning the kitchen and when I walked into the living room this is
what I found....
Baby Blankets
I have a bunch of friends who have had babies lately or are going to soon so I
made a bunch of these...
trina, heather, tab, katie, and abby
Tyson and Todd
Me and my cute hubby!

Me and Princess Emmy
SUPERMAN!!!!! lol little chuck was sleeping and Kole was trying to wake
him up because he is up all night and this is what happened.... he seriously would not get up!

4 comments:
nice catch up!
Oh you have two cats now! sooooo cute! I'm very jealous. How does Emmy like the other kitten?
All these pictures make me want a vacation really bad. Oh, and cute bangs.
I love those blankets you made! You should totally teach me how!!
Post a Comment