Tuesday, August 25, 2009
When I'm bored....
So Kole is away so when I'm bored I clean, sleep, read a book, play with my kitties, lately I've been unpacking and I always play on the computer. So my computer playing adventure today consisted of e-mail, facebook, etc... it also involved google-ing myself. Well when I used to google Tabitha Bawden, it used to bring up nothing. So I googled Tabitha Ramsay and kind of sad... I'm not the only one in the world!!!! There is like 4 others that I saw and probably alot more. Well then I googled Bawden again and it brought up a ton of pages for 'Tabitha Bawden Ramsay! So I'm not sad any more because I'm the only one with that name:) Sorry to bore you, I'm just trying to keep busy lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha, i know how that goes! I get totally bored when Tim is gone! I usually just watch Gilmore Girls:) Hope you are staying busy! I would love to see more pictures of your house, its so cute!
i'll for sure put some up when I get it put together:)
I miss you!!!!
Hey its crazy you went to school with both me and Paul! I didn't even know that until you told me:) and I swear I thought you were at the Ute stampede but I wasn't sure so I didn't dare say anything! Hows life for you? Where are you living??
Post a Comment