Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lock box... BE GONE!!!

Before..... We had this stupid lock-box on our door for a month!!!! after moving in.
There were actually 2. One was taken off within the week and the other one just never left. after making a few phone calls and finding out who it belonged to and talking to them i figured it would be gone. hmmm. WRONG! it stayed for a while longer until my realtor Julie Kunzler(who is the best ever) got permission from the board of realtors to remove it. I guess the stupid lady it did belong to didn't want it to badly. weird!.. cuz those puppy's cost ALOT!!!


























AFTER!!! :)
Thanks again Julie!





3 comments:

Gawdun said...

man how much longer till we get to see it??? And by it I mean the house.

Amysthoughts said...

YAAAY!

Carianne said...

This is so something I would post about :) It's the simple things in life that bring the most joy...