Tuesday, April 27, 2010

March...

March was a busy month. Mostly with work and regular life stuff. I was a huge slacker at taking pictures so I stole some from Donna's blog.
I think the biggest thing that happened in March was Kole and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been a year! It's gone by so fast yet we've done so much together. Kole was gone quite a bit for work but I was able to go up north and go to dinner with him the day before our actual anniversary day. :)
The next day before I came home, I was at Donna's and we thawed out the top of our wedding cake. (Kole wasn't really to excited about eating year old cake but when I told him I was eating it with Donna and the girls he told me to save a piece, that we shared a couple weeks later. What a cutie, taking one for the team.,)

Needless to say year old cake isn't to good. But we ate some anyway for fun of it.













1 comment:

Mangelson's said...

Oh, that cake was nasty!! But it was fun to see you.