At the beginning of July Donna and her three kids came down for a weekend so she could take Hannah's baby Ava's pictures. She did an awesome job! I don't have any of the finished pictures on here but they are on her blog, if you wanna look on my friends list.
The kids had fun playing in our little pool out front.
Donna and baby Ava.
MaKady and Hannah
MaKady and Mary making lunch for everyone.
Lucas, Donna and Ava.
Lucas giving Uncle Kole a luv
Ava, Hannah, Lucas and Kole just hanging out.
Lucas just loves the dirt!!
MaKady, Mary and Me just enjoying the shade in the hot summer time.
Paige and Trinity
Lucas and Ava. He just wanted to hold her all day!
The next weekend Kole was in Arkansas for work and Mary was headed up to Donna's to pick up Trinity who spent the week with Donna. I headed up for the ride.
The first night we were there we went to the Ute Stampede in Nephi. It's been years since I've been to that rodeo. It's one of the best in Utah.
Mary, Me, Donna, and Lucas.
Paige and Trinity eating their snow cones!
MaKady and her friend Jerri-lynn
Lucas, Donna and Jared.
The next night after a fun day of playing in the water out back and hanging with the kids we went back to the Ute Stampede but this time we did the carnival. It was a lot different then most years for me because I usually do all the crazy rides with the kids but I could do was the ferris wheel. It was still a lot of fun!
Paige, Me, Mary, and Donna.
Paige and Me on the Ferris Wheel.
Jared and Trinity.
Brock, MaKady, Paige, Trinity, and Lucas. All the kids had such a fun time!
The next day we went up to my parents house in Brigham City. That Friday was my dad's 60th birthday so we went to spend the day with them! Happy Birthday Daddy!! I forgot my camera at Donna's so I don't have any pictures:( Later that day Mary and I drove home, leaving trinity and Paige with Grandma and Grandpa for a week. I made it home about an hour after Kole got home from his trip. It was a fun weekend and It was nice to have a Sunday alone with my hubby before having to head back to work.
This weekend was a lot of fun as well.
Friday night Kole's mom and her boyfriend came over. We had a BBQ with them and Kris and his family.
Saturday the 24th. (Pioneer day!!) we woke up early and we to Laverkin to watch their cute little parade with Kris, Danielle and the kids.
Madi got to be in it with her friend.
Later Kole and I went out to Springdale with some friends for the night. It was our friend Dave's birthday this weekend so it was fun to celebrate with him since he lives in Arizona and we haven't seen him in months.
First off we went to the bit and spur for dinner.
They have amazing food!!!
Devin, Felissa, Me, Dave, Angela, and Kole.
Later we headed to a concert.
The girls!!
Angela and Felissa entered a 'Sexy Shoe' contest so we had to get their shoes in the picture!
And you can deffinatly see that I'm pregnant with 2 baby's now!!!
The boys... Devin, Kole and Dave.
Right after I got that picture, my camera of course died. The concert was decent and the weather was amazing for being out side, it was nice and cool because it had rained earlier. Both the girls won something in the contest too!
It was such a fun 24th of July!
1 comment:
Glad you had fun. I wish you could have come up again, but I will see you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment