And no I'm not referring to 'Beauty and the Beast' with the title... although you could always sing/humm the song while you read this post, a little disney music never hurt anyone;)
My Dad, Mom and oldest sister Tori came to visit over the weekend. They came late thursday night and went home on Sunday. It was a much needed visit! I hate living so far away from my parents and love when they visit. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't take to many pictures because I was too busy. We did stuff like went shopping and out to eat lunch, one day was just spent being lazy at my house and enjoying the company. My mom is such a sweetheart and brought a new book for everyone. My boys absolutley loved theirs! On Saturday night we went out to Tuacahn High School for my nieces play 'Titanic' (original broadway not the leo version). She was awesome in it! They had it in the out side ampetheater and even got the water running during the part where the boat sinks! I would have taken pictures but there is a rule about no pics and such, so you might have to head over to Donna's blog in a few days to see if she's put them up yet.
Here are a few of the pictures I did happen to take....-
the three little kids eating all of Grammy's ice cream
Kleyton found this blanket in my closet and has been obcessed with it ever since, he even let grandpa hold him like a baby for like 10 minutes.... He NEVER holds still this long, especially being held like a baby! He didn't even like being held like a baby when he was a baby... He must really like you daddy ;)
The 3 visitors
PS..... My guest room/office/craft room if finally finished!!! So this is where my parents were lucky enough to spend their nights,, Tori slept on the fouton in the play room. Sorry Tori.
BEFORE
the AFTERS
Yes I do realize that we still have a GIANT computer chair, but it is too comfy to get rid of! Plus it doubles as a luggage rack, sort-of..
The office portion of the room with a mirror to check yourself.
The bed!
My dear neighbor when she sold us the bed frame for our MASTER BEDROOM REDO she threw in a whole comforter set (including decorative pillows) a night stand, lamp, and picture too! Hence the whole basis of this room. I love it and couldn't have chosen a better color scheme myself.
I made the curtains again, They didn't turn out exactly how I pictured. I still like them though and I wont be changing them any time soon.
The closet is my craft room portion and I've already used it A LOT! It's so nice to have the sewing machine set up all the time instead of having to drag it out of the laundry room and keep the kids away, etc, etc... It is not at all Pretty in that closet but it works and it's put away and that's all I can ask for.
Kleyton even got in on a little decorating
Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:
Love it!
So cute! You did a great job. I love it!
I want to steal that desk!
Post a Comment