Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kole's Home!!!!

Yay!!! Kole's Home:)
He wasn't supposed to be home till late last night but while I was getting ready for work yesterday morning my doorbell starts going off. Now my doorbell is not your average doorbell... I can barely hear it from the back of my house But when you do it sounds like someone is playing operation.. You know that annoying sound when you hit the two metal parts together... Anyway, most people know to just knock really hard but it kept going off... So I ran to see who it was, and to my happy surprise it was my soldier, home from Bulgaria dressed handsomely in his uniform and all smiles. It was good to see him before work but sucked cuz work dragged on like no other. Anyway I will post some pictures for those of you who don't know what Bulgaria looks like(I know I didn't) ...later. It was a long three weeks!! and the longest we've ever been apart. So today I am grateful that he's home and proud of my soldier who is willing to do anything for the sake of his country:)

2 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Woohoo!!! We are glad he's home safe as well.

Naomi said...

YAY! I love homecomings! The night I dropped George off at the airport I saw a man in his camoflage kissing a girl and I was thinking, "That will be me in 6 months!" I'm glad not everyone has to go that long without their love!