Peach days was this last weekend up in Brigham City.
I was planning on going up just to hang out with my mom for a few
days because kole is still out of town and i needed to keep myself busy and it's always good to spend time with my family!! MY mom and I had a really fun time. I took her to lunch and we bought a bunch of stuff at an antique store in Logan. We went to a farmers market and we went to a place called E-3 and put our feet in a water chi bath. It was good to get away:) But the rest of the weekend was full of family, peach days activities, food, and more family because it was my niece Bailey's Baby blessing too.. I have a lot of pictures and sorry that the first is turned (I don't know how to fix it. If you know how to turn the picture after you've already up loaded it or even know how to delete it. Help me please!!)

Flags that were all up and down the street.

Me and Brittany at the parade.

Trinity, Brittany, and Paige.

MaKady holding baby Bailey, and Brock.

Julie and Me

Mom, Donna, Brittany and Jared

Julie,Bailey, Me, and Mary.

My beautiful Mother Dixie.
(doesn't she have the most amazing eyebrows?)

Katie and Dad (orin)

Christian Harley.. I love when he does this look:)

Brittany, Brock, MaKady, Jaime, Brandon, trinity, and Paige.

William and Harley

Mary, Julie, Bailey, Me, and Hannah
(We took the kids to the carnival and we painted everyone's face, even ours)

Elmo and Aulene
{elmo has a bandaid on his face because he thought he was a big boy like his daddy, henry, and could shave:( }

Bailey's blessing day. With her momma Julie
It was cool that all of my nieces and nephews were there., 12 to be exact. We are missing one little one. Jordan Makai..2005-2007. (we will always keep you in our hearts)
And just for future reference. my family is huge and this is how their family's go.
Dixie and Orin (mom and dad)
Shane Henry Luna
Tori Dee Luna
Katie louise and Omar Paz
Jamie Allison
Brandon Tyler
Chrisitan Harley
William Tanner
Lucy Patricia Bawden
Julie Ann and Chris Steinquist
R. Brock Painter
Brittany Rabecca Bawden
Bailey Talia Steinquist
Donna Elaine and Jared Mangelson
MaKady Fox Miller Mangelson
Paige Matea Mangelson
Henry Elmo and Krista Bawden
Elmo timothy Bawden
Aulene Anora Bawden
Mary Elizabeth and Miko Putnam
Trinity lynn Bawden Putnam
Jordan Makai Putnam
Hannah Carolyn and Bryce Taylor
Tabitha Jane Bawden
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! (to get that picture off you just need to go to "edit posts" click on this post and delete the picture! I don't know how to turn it after you loaded it. I always have to turn mine before I load them.)
Just for future reference. brock doesn't actually have a first name. His nickname is Rocky, but his full name is R. Brock Painter, as posted on his birth certificate.
Post a Comment