Saturday, March 7, 2009

OMG!!

2 more weeks... 2 more weeks!!!! Are you all ready for this? I hope so cuz it's coming up fast. Gawdun you better be ready to deal with like 60+ people and get the pictures..(lol Which I'm sorry you have to deal with that many people) Donna I know the cake is gonna be beautiful and Bridals this weekend are gonna be exciting... Mary, I'm sure glad you're doing my flowers because I know they are gonna turn out great....Julie I Hope you are ready to help calm the masses and get everyone in the outfits and beautiful for the ceremony and pics:) .....And Shi I'm so sorry you have to travel hours upon hours but I'm so excited to see you and your fam! For you all and everyone else I hope you are ready for this wonderfuly exciting party!

2 comments:

Gawdun said...

like I said before Im looking to invest in a bull horn to get everybody's attention. Now I just need to locate a store here that has one, lol. This is gonna be great.

Mangelson's said...

Oh i am so excited. I practiced putting the cake together and it is going to turn out fantastic. I can't wait to see you this weekend.