So here's the deal. I've grown up with cats and animals but they were always outside pets so I've never had to deal with this crap. Well my cat has been a good cat since we've gotten her but lately she' been going in and out of heat for the last 2 months. She just stopped like a week ago and she started again yesterday, it's so annoying to have her meowing all the time and rubbing her face on everything... Anyway, that's not my problem.. It gets worse. About a week ago I went into the guest room where she's not allowed because all my wedding stuff is in there and some of my family members are allergic to her so it's just easier to keep her out of there so when someone visits they can sleep without swelling up, well I must have left the door open for a little bit because I was cleaning in there and found a plastic bag with pee all over it!!!!!! I thought it was wierd because since we've gotten her she's used the littler box with one accident the first night and that's it! Well, thats not the worst... I started cleaning more and turns out EVERY SINGLE plastic bag in there was peed on, all of my wedding stuff is in them!! Thank heavens nothing got ruined! But still WHAT IS HER PROBLEM!!! OH, but it gets worse! She also decided that it's a good idea to pee in my laundry baskets! Kole caught her peeing on a clean batch of laundry and when he yelled at her, she just staired at him and did it anyway! I am about to go nuts and my question is.... How in the heck do I get her to STOP!?! We are getting her "fixed" but We don't have time before we get married so it'll be a month or so. But is that why she's peeing everywhere or is there another issue? Ask your friends, siblings, parents, andyone, just please help me understand so I can get her to stop!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
That darn cat!!!!
So here's the deal. I've grown up with cats and animals but they were always outside pets so I've never had to deal with this crap. Well my cat has been a good cat since we've gotten her but lately she' been going in and out of heat for the last 2 months. She just stopped like a week ago and she started again yesterday, it's so annoying to have her meowing all the time and rubbing her face on everything... Anyway, that's not my problem.. It gets worse. About a week ago I went into the guest room where she's not allowed because all my wedding stuff is in there and some of my family members are allergic to her so it's just easier to keep her out of there so when someone visits they can sleep without swelling up, well I must have left the door open for a little bit because I was cleaning in there and found a plastic bag with pee all over it!!!!!! I thought it was wierd because since we've gotten her she's used the littler box with one accident the first night and that's it! Well, thats not the worst... I started cleaning more and turns out EVERY SINGLE plastic bag in there was peed on, all of my wedding stuff is in them!! Thank heavens nothing got ruined! But still WHAT IS HER PROBLEM!!! OH, but it gets worse! She also decided that it's a good idea to pee in my laundry baskets! Kole caught her peeing on a clean batch of laundry and when he yelled at her, she just staired at him and did it anyway! I am about to go nuts and my question is.... How in the heck do I get her to STOP!?! We are getting her "fixed" but We don't have time before we get married so it'll be a month or so. But is that why she's peeing everywhere or is there another issue? Ask your friends, siblings, parents, andyone, just please help me understand so I can get her to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
holy cat!!!! I would just lock her in her kennel. but then again I don't like animals so....
its because she is in heat. I am glad none of your stuff got ruined!
Post a Comment