Kollin got his IV out yesterday and they are both officially off the lights.. hopefully their billy counts stay down so they don't have to go back under them.
We found out they are fraternal twins so we've been trying to pick out different traits and figure who looks like who. I'm pretty sure Kollin is the spitting image of his daddy, and Kleyton has a tiny bit of mommy with a ton of daddy... Oh those Ramsays! :)
Kollin
Kleyton
This morning.. this is what their room looked like. Kleyton got his IV taken out and we were able to hold them again.. (we can hold them every shift for 60-90 minutes).... today we were lucky enough to hold them for a full two hours!! :)
Momma and Kleyton
Daddy and Kollin
And the reason we got to hold them for two hours was because the nurses changed the room around and took out a bed and when we put the boys back, they went back like this!
Yay! In the same bed! They were so cute together! Both of them had their eyes wide open and stared at each other for a long time! They would touch each other and we could tell they were just so happy to be back by the others side. They even got the hiccups at the same time! Kleyton had his eyes open for a good 20 minutes, if not longer, just looking at his big brother. So stinkin cute!
5 comments:
Oh.. I am so excited for you! They look so cute!
:)!!! They are SO cutE!
How dang cute.. that's so neat they get to be off their IV's alredy and next to each other in the same bed. We're so happy to hear everday how much better and better they are doing :) keep up the good work mom & dad! They are soo cute!!
Heather & Tys :]
OMG Tabi they are absolutely adorable! You look amazing, would never guess you just had babies! Let alone TWINS!!! Congrats to you and Kole!
Tabi, I love the pictures. I tear up a little when I see them. I can't wait to meet these little guys in person.
Post a Comment