Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 months!!!...


I can't believe that I'm already "half way"
(I put that in quotes cuz with twins I know I wont make it to 40 weeks)
Last week we got another ultra sound and found out that we're having two little boys!! We can't wait!
We do have both middle names picked out and 1 first name but we need to get the other name before we decide which baby gets what... so that means all of you will have to wait:)
Both babies are growing great! Measuring the same and heart beats are good!
They also have all the little parts (not just boy parts...lol) that the ultra sound tech. looks for. She says so far so good!
We couldn't be happier!
I'm feeling great lately! Sometimes I get a head ache and my tailbone hurts if I sit to long. Plus the normal stretching and pregnancy pains. Other than that We are all doing fine, I don't have any stretch marks,... yet... (well, no new ones since I hit that growth spurt in middle school...lol)
But my belly is sure growing fast! I don't feel to big unless I look at pictures and then I think Whoa Momma!!! Really?!?! How much bigger can this belly get? I guess we will have to wait and see:)
I can feel baby flutters and "popcorn popping" in my tummy a lot more lately.
Which isn't surprising considering the fact that in all my ultra sounds the baby's move constantly and it's a good thing they are in two separate sacs with a membrane in between because they would probably come out with bruises the way they kick and punch at each other!! They looked like two little boxers when we found out what they were.
Kole is so cute with them already,.. he can't feel them move yet but he likes to lay his head on my tummy and listen to them. He says that they make popping sounds when they move instead of tummy gurgles so he can tell what is babies and what is normal stomach sounds. I kind of wish I could hear it too!!! I can't wait till he can feel them!
We are so excited to be parents and I'm glad I get to go through this journey with the love of my life!

1 comment:

Dayna said...

You are tiny! I can't wait to hear what you come up with for names for those little cuties