Kole, Tabitha, Kollin and Kleyton
Way cute! Good seeing you again last night. Let's get together! Oh and p to the s..... I love that you have katy Perry on here!
Love the cute 'K' names and love the way your projects have turned out! Can't wait to see the room all finished. Those little sweethearts will be here before you know it!
Woohoo, I'm glad you decided to use that name.
Tabs! Love the baby names.. Very cute!!! And you look SOO good for 5 months and carrying twins!!! AW!! Im so excited for ya!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way cute! Good seeing you again last night. Let's get together! Oh and p to the s..... I love that you have katy Perry on here!
Love the cute 'K' names and love the way your projects have turned out! Can't wait to see the room all finished. Those little sweethearts will be here before you know it!
Woohoo, I'm glad you decided to use that name.
Tabs! Love the baby names.. Very cute!!! And you look SOO good for 5 months and carrying twins!!! AW!! Im so excited for ya!!!
Post a Comment