I do realize that it is almost Christmas and Thanksgiving is far from your minds but I just wanted to share our Thanksgiving #1 and #2. (#3 will be on it's way shortly)
I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I just wasn't feeling very well. I kept having coughing attacks and traveling with two little boys is rough. We spent the first night up at my sister Lucy's new home. Then on Thanksgiving day We went to my Uncles house where we spent time with my dad's side of the family.
(the only picture I got, and it's because my niece Brittany said, 'Tabi take a picture!')
Then later that night we drove even more, up to my parents house for the rest of the weekend. I was so excited to be able to just hang out with family and relax. :) Only problem was by Friday morning I was coughing like crazy and I got woken up with an awful stabbing pain in my left side under my ribs. It literally felt like someone was taking a knife to my side and twisting it. It dropped me to my knees a few times while I was getting dressed. I woke my Mom up and told her I needed to go to the doctor. Sadly in Brigham there is not an instacare and her Dr. office wouldn't be open until 9ish and that wouldn't mean I'd get in, because you have to have an appointment. Well the pain was bad enough that we went into the ER. After crying, and thinking of the million things that could be wrong with me, they took my blood (no blood clots) they listened to my bowels (sounded just fine) then they took a chest x-ray and found out that I had "a touch of pneumonia" on my right lung and it was transferring pain into my left side. weird! I got antibiotics and was sent home. Thanks to all my family for taking care of the babies while I took a few days to lay around and recuperate! I could not have gotten better with out all of your help!
Here are some more pictures of the day......
my cute niece Emily sharing her pumpkin pie with Kleyton
(He was obsessed with pumpkin pie, he must have eaten at least half a pie to himself all weekend)
Me and Kollin.
(yeah.. you can totally tell I felt like crap)
naked at grammies house!
It was a fun weekend even though I didn't feel very well. My boys sure were good :)
1 comment:
I had no idea you had a blog :) your boys are darling!
Post a Comment