I know that my last blog was pretty ummm... stressed sounding..lol but that weekend really was fun, aside from my little freak outs. Here are a couple pics of the boys taking a bath. Lucas loved that the babies took a bath with him, he was so excited to splash them and give them toys. My boys loved it too. They didn't know what to think of all the bubbles and being held (they don't sit up on their own yet) instead of being in their baby tub, and they both thought Lucas was pretty funny.
(Kollin & Lucas)
(Kleyton and Lucas)
And this is what I did to entertain some boys for like 15 minutes.... I was trying to get one good picture but I kept cutting my head off, or someone would have their eyes closed, or they were looking away... finally Kollin started busting out laughing because of the flash and we ended up with this:
Gotta LOVE that toothless grin!
1 comment:
I love this last picture!! So adorable.
Post a Comment