Tuesday, July 26, 2011

idaho

So I know that I am on like Blog overload right now but I really wanna catch up.  And since it takes like 10 minutes for each picture to load I've been able to catch up while I'm doing my normal day to day stuff. 
I know those of you who care will read all that I write and about all our adventures and those of you who don't, well, wait a couple days and I will be caught up and you can wait a week or two in between posts as usual.  :)


After our Alaska trip instead of going straight home we decided to visit Kole's sister Shiloh and her family in Idaho for a few days. 
It was such a relaxing trip after being in a car for so long.
We hung out outside a lot because the weather there was perfect!!


Played with the horses.




Kleyton liked to swing...


Kollin loved the slide with Stetson


And Kollin also loved Uncle BJ.  He was his little shadow the whole time we were there. 
This is in the morning...


And this is bedtime!... See what I mean?!?


While I was there we went to the lake and rode horses and spent some much needed time relaxing and playing with Stetson and Judd :)


All good things must come to an end and we had been away from home and our cat Chuck (I had a sitter for him) for 2 weeks so we headed home...  And on our way we stopped in and the boys hung out with Lucas!

2 comments:

The brackens said...

Looks like fun!!!! i LOOOVE your picture, the boys are getting so big!

Mangelson's said...

I love the picture with the swing. So cute.